Security is among the fastest growing fields in the IT industry and certified security professionals are much in demand. In such a scenario, a reputed certification such as CompTIA Security+ can propel your career to new heights.
Certification from CompTIA stands out because of its accreditation by ANSI and its wide recognition by high profile companies like Hitachi Information Systems, CSC, IBM, Motorola and others. CompTIA Security+ is a well-rounded exam that covers all concepts of IT security and its integration in an organization.
This course covers all the objectives of the CompTIA Security+ certification exam including the principles of protecting a system against attack and managing risk. Important topics of the exam such as access control, identity management and cryptography will be covered in detail.
You will receive hands-on training in implementing security strategies that will also help you polish your practical skills in areas of cloud computing, BYOD and SCADA.
What you will learn
• Understand all security essentials from cryptography to risk management
• Demonstrate your knowledge in the field of security concepts and tools and their implementation
• Be part of the much-sought –after group of certified security professionals
• Learn how to detect and avert security threats
• Help your organization avoid huge economic losses due to potential security breaches
• Earn the certification that is also recognized by the U.S. Department of Defence
• Be eligible to work in any portfolio from security analyst to security engineer
• Learn about network management, performance tuning, testing and troubleshooting
Three different tracks :-
Regular Track → 2 Hrs. Session per day
Fast Track → 4 Hrs. Session per day.
SuperFast Track → 8 Hrs. Session per day.
Total Duration → 50 Hrs.
|Course||Exam Code||Certification Fees||Batch Start Date|
|CompTIA Security +||SYO-501||330$||6,11,18,25–>Mar|